Monday, April 23, 2012

Blunts and Wheelchairs

This one night at home alone I decided to call up my delivery man and get a "twenty sack" of some fine grade marijuana, Sour Diesel. Sat right in front of my big screen tv grabbed my Playboy magazine with Linsdy Lohan on the cover and crushed it. I had recently got these clear wrapping paper that I wanted to give a try. I bumped into them in a SoHo smoke shop one night after work actually looking for the Playboy Magazine in which I was crushing on.I had Wiz Khalifa's mixtape, Kush & O.J. on, just relaxing not really giving much care to the world.

Everyone has a little ritual or just something that they do constantly before or during their smoking session. For some odd reason I like to text or tweet when I smoke. I actually on purpose look for someone to text before I light up the blunt. That and I also love to listen to old 90's hip-hop music. I wouldn't even consider that a ritual now that I think about it, it just happens. A lot.

In the middle of this smoking session I get a call from my mother telling me they were cleaning out my great grandmother's apartment who recently died in December of 2011. They had this electric wheelchair which they were planning to sell but just didn't have anywhere to place it for the mean time. Guess who got stuck with an electric wheelchair in their house. So they brought it through and it sits in my living so everyone who comes over can ask and I would have to repetitively tell the story. But this one night I thought it would be funny since I was already high off that Sour Diesel to go downstairs in it and get my munchies. The mind of a mad man. On the way back up to my apartment I thought it would even be funnier to record myself. And here it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment