Friday, April 27, 2012

Story Time With The Boys

This one night hanging out with my friends we started up a conversation about some bad sexual experiences we had. I spoke about this one time in high school when i went to a party and picked up a girl.
It was a house party, a good one at that. The house was packed and they were playing reggaeton all night.  There was this one girl that kept eye'ing me the whole time. One of my friends pushed me towards her and from that instance we started dancing. I don't know if you guys remember high school house party but it would have taken a truck to move me from how raunchy we were dancing. I swear to you the dye of my jeans have to be imprinted till this day on that wall. She turns around puts one leg up and we were basically dry humping. She got real close to my neck, i could feel her sweating.
She then whispered in my ear "Let's get out of here."
Its not like i was living alone, i was a senior in high school, i lived with my grandparents. But i didn't care who i was living with i was going to take this home and then take this down.
And then it happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment