Thursday, April 26, 2012

The El ExXx Pt. 3

Three days passed and we had been hanging out every chance we got. Whether it be shopping for clothes or shopping for food at the super market. This one day I took her to the park where you could see over the river and the great big bridge which connects the world to us. It was funny because we didn't need to come up with any conversation we would just talk for hours and hours about anything. I could see how happy she was with her life in her eyes. They had this glow that I couldn't quite put my finger on but it was warm.




This one Friday that I didn't have to work she invited me to hang out the whole day as she went shopping for a new outfit for an event she had for work. She took me to these high end boutiques that I didn't even know how to pronounce their names. In one of the shops she was trying on cocktail dresses, modeling them for me. She would ask me if any of the dresses were special event worthy? I couldn't give her a full answer because I wasn't thinking with my sense of style but with my sense of sexuality. While she was in the dressing room trying on the last dress I was able to take a peek at her. I had to bite my lip, she was so graceful as she pulled the dress up and had a hard time trying to pass it up her butt. I was staring so hard that one of the sales clerk had to cough to get my attention, she then smiled. I felt like a little kid getting caught in the cookie jar.
She then comes out and says "How about this one?"
It was like an angel wearing the devils dress, she was stunning. My jaw dropped and I didn't have any words for how she looked, to be honest I was turned on.
"I'll take that look as a yes." she said

We finished up shopping but i didn't want the day to end. So i invited her out to grab a bite. We went to this restaurant that has a Southern ambiance with Mason jars as cups. The place was pretty loud but we were still able to have a decent conversation. Until we had our first disagreement. As the night went on she continued to glance at her phone.
"Waiting for the other man to call?" i said jokingly.
She blushed and shook her head. The conversation started to die down as she kept checking her phone. It was beginning to irritate me. Am I that boring? Why does this bother me so much? Who is it that's on the phone that's more important? Aren't we having a good time? Maybe I'm just not that interesting. I thought to myself.
She must have noticed that it was bothering me, because she put down the phone, grabbed my hands and looked at me. There goes those lips as she stretched them out and made a smile. I looked down and began to laugh.
"What's so funny?" she asked. "I want to laugh."
"You are going to be the death of me."
She raised one eyebrow. "Let's get out of here. Get a couple of drinks."
I paid the bill and went to the bar Hot-sauce.

Round after round of tequila sunrise, we began to get touchy and flirty. I noticed that tequila was her kryptonite compared to the other night when we drank those cups of Hennessy because she started to slur her words and those big brown eyes were slits in her face. We were joking around and i would occasionally grab her knee. She grabbed me by the neck and whispered in my ear "There is something i want you to show me on the computer."
She looked into my eyes again and then she bit her lip.
We headed towards her apartment. I couldn't get my lips off of hers, with one hand she was looking for her keys in her purse. Finally inside we kissed each other all the way towards her room. (Now you probably thinking "bow chika wow wow". Not at all.)
She suddenly suggests to eat. So we go to her kitchen and she heats up some pasta that she had cooked earlier that day. There was only one garlic bread left, "We are going to have to share this." she said with the smell of tequila on her breath. As much as i wouldn't mind just throwing all the food off the table and taking her down right there, all that liquor made me hungry. We sat down and ate like two hungry dogs.
"Is it good?" she asked.
I didn't even raise my head in between a bite i was able to mumble yes.
She giggled, "My mother always told me the best way to a man's heart is his stomach."
After eating all the food we went to the living to sit on the couch and watch some late night TV. We then ended up falling asleep on the couch. She was cuddled over my shoulder as i was leaning towards the arm of the couch.

The next morning wasn't actually awkward. She woke me up by the noise in the kitchen and had breakfast already made; eggs with muenster cheese and honey turkey in a wrap.
"You are very comfortable to sleep with." she said while washing the dishes.
I smiled "Not as comfortable as you." i replied back.
"Look, even though you are like a stranger. But i really don't want to go to this event tonight alone. And well, i was thinking you might want to come."
I laughed and said "Yeah. That would be cool."
She turned around from the sink. "Great. Be here by seven o'clock and we'll head over there together. Dress nice."

Dress nice? What does that even mean? I don't have any clothes. Or any "nice" clothes for all that matter. I called up one of my co-workers to go with me and shop for clothes. After shopping i ditched my friend went straight home and got ready. My mother noticed a little skip into my step; she started to ask me where i was going with that smile smile on her face like I know you going to meet up with a girl. When she saw me step out that room looking like Don Draper from Mad Men she knew it was serious. She almost wanted to take pictures of me like i was going to prom. And to be honest i felt like i was.
When I went to go pick her up and saw her with that dress from the boutique, my heart pumped hard. It was like seeing it for the first time, it was breathless. She had her hair all did and make up on i wanted to forget the event and just take her for myself somewhere else that only i could see her.
"I know I'm rocking this dress that's the same look you had at the store." she said as walked towards me. "Look at you looking all gentlemen-like." She closed in to give me a kiss on the cheek and i could feel her smell me. "Smell good enough to eat up."
"My mother always taught me to smell good." i replied with a big smile.
"She taught you well."
We took a cab to the event and the place was elegant. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, it even had a stage with a band playing jazz. I felt so out of my element and she noticed it because she did the same thing when i was bothered by her phone she grabbed my hand. She introduced me to some of the people she worked with and her boss. He was this lanky African American with glasses who walked around like his shit don't stink. After meeting him now i fully understood why she was so urgent about her job. The night went on and the party might as well have just been background music for us. We ignored everyone there and we stayed in a corner drinking champagne flirting and making fun of the people who were there.
The event ended and we headed back to her apartment. And this time when i woke up in her house she couldn't get up out of bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment