Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weed Condoms N Keyboards


I created a MiGente account. It was a while back if you haven’t noticed by the social network of choice but I thought I give it a try. One of my friends at school suggested it, said "There is alot of cuties there." He wasn’t lyingBest part of it was they were either latin or close to the neighborhood.
I took a certain pride in my profile, I did the background, icons and certain pictures I knew I looked rather dapper. I would randomly surf it from time to time and drop lines to some girls i thought were bangin’. I was selling myself like some sort of internet whore trying to get rid of a quick nut. It wasn’t till that one night when i got that private message from LaChula_loKa…
heii pa i see u live uptown. i saw ur pic & thought u looked like sum1 i knew. do u go to the bronx? u kno juan? lol hit me up ;)

Juan? She knew that i didn’t know any Juan or for that fact that i looked like anyone but it was the invite i needed to keep the conversation going. I cracked the knuckles and decided to write her back. it was time to put my game to work. Game which i didn’t have but i couldn’t let her know that. We exchanged our aim screenames and continued our online flirting every night till the wee hours of the morning. She was kind of fast but that wasnt going to intimidate me. Our conversations went from getting to know each other to what attracts us to the oppisite sex to “have you ever smoked weed and fucked”? I just wrote “who hasn’t?” i was lying through those keys. I don’t even know how this girl sounds and she was already making plans.
My mamii wont be home on fridaii.
maybe u can cum thru? or u scared? lol
I’ll bring the weed & u bring the condoms…

This girl was upfront but I was young, horny and stupid, why would i lose on a chance like this? ME? Scared? Who does she think she talking to? I told her “Hell yeah I’ll be there.” She gave me her address and it was a date.
That friday morning I woke up early, i was hype. Got myself fresh, shaved the johnson, put on my daddy coglone and got the best dressed. I was feeling like i was going on a date. It then hit me, i barely know this chick. But its things like this you look back on and laugh. “I remember this time that…”
Stepped out the house, my moms knew something was up. She saw the big smile on my face. She knew i wasn’t happy for school. I went on my way and followed the directions she gave me. As I was on the train it then hit me. I FORGOT THE CONDOMS! Luckily there was a pharmacy right on the corner of the train station. I opened the door and straight a head was the counter with this old lady looking back at me. I slowly walked up to me. “Hi son, you need any help?” she asked me. “Yeah umm..” I cleared my throat and said with a low voice “condoms.” 
She raised her eyebrows, “excuse me? can you speak up alittle louder son?” I could clearly see the rack of condoms behind her, so i just pointed towards them. She turned around and got the idea. “Those will be four dollars, hun.” I gave her the five dollars my mom usually gives me every morning for lunch. She gave me my change back, I grabbed those condoms and skipped my way to her building.
It was gloomy outside, I quickly glanced at my watch it was 8:40 in the morning and with the excitement i was ready to go. But i had to keep cool. I buzzed the apartment and she rang me right in. Take the elevator up, i checked my breath see if everything was good. Walking the hallway looking door to door until I heard. “I thought you was gonna front.” her head was poking out of one of the apartments. 
I smiled as she invited me in and lead me to kitchen. “You look cuter in person. damn!” she continued with “You want something to drink?” I nodded and looked around, her apartment was very well decorated. She poured me a glass of tang and asked “Hey, you know how to roll up?” Sipping on the tang i shook my head no. She smiled, threw the bag of weed and philly cigar on the kitchen table. “For a cute boy, you don’t speak much.”
She began to crush the weed and roll the blunt. We began to talk about our friends and the classes we had missed that day. I was so mesmerized of how she would lick the blunt to seal it. My palms got sweaty as i got nervous because i've never smoked weed before. I mean sex would of been no problem for me but we were mixing something new that i've never tried. 
After the blunt was turned off, i took a sip of tang and leaned in for the kiss. Her tongue and lips were soft, my dick was hard, her breast were firm and damn near perfect. For my first time smoking this was a great experience. I didn’t really know what being high feels like but everything was so hightened.
So when I unsnapped her bra and her breast didn’t move I almost freaked out. I thought yes I hit the jackpot! Lights started to flash in my mind, bells rang and music played, in my imagination. I kept going! My hands kept moving down, and as we kissed, my fingertips, traveled into her pants. No hair! Perfection, more imaginary music played. I began to play with her lips, they were soft, smooth, and moist. I ran my fingers inside her body one by one to get them wet. I began to rub her lips up and down and then made a circular motion on her clit. She moaned. She must of like what I was doing. She grabbed the back of my head as we kissed.
Then she reached into my pants, pulled out my hard thick dick and began to stroke it. I simply allowed my fingers to dance all over her vagina. It was like I moonwalk with my index finger, and then hit the dougie with my ring finger. She continued to play with the dick and before I knew it I was in her mouth. She was sucking my dick, and like most weed heads she was nice with her tongue. The perfect amount of spit, from a tongue well versed in licking and rolling blunts.
Her neck moved up and down, my hands moved from her vagina and were now on her head as she sucked like the worst team in the league. That’s a good thing. Her oral skills were amazing and she was too good that I grabbed handful of her hair and yanked her off my dick to keep myself from cumming too quick. Spit still hung from her mouth as she looked at me with a bit of confusion. I laid her on her back, and with in seconds, the condom was on and I was sliding into her.
Her eyes clenched, her back arched, her hands went through my hair and the sounds she made were like a symphony of angles making love.
At first I just put the head in, she had that good stuff. I felt her warmth start to cover the dick the further I inched inside of her. My thickness and length, and her tight and moist pussy went well together. The feeling was amazing. I slide deeper and deeper inside until finally I couldn’t go any further. I felt the tip of my dick touch the bottom of her pussy. I pulled out a little bit and went back in. My strokes in and out sliding it pass her lips, clipping and crashing into her walls for her pleasure. I would go in at an angle, then go in extra deep, only to come out fast and dive in faster. I wanted her to feel my penis all over her pussy so I fucked her at depths.
I started at the bottom giving her all of me. Then I only stuck her with about three quarters of my dick. Making sure to bump some walls. Double pumps, triple pumps and half pumps. Then I began to give her only half of the dick. Each time I would switch my deepness I would give it to her really deep to touch the bottom as if only to let her know I could go there if I pleased. After a loud moan, I only gave her the head of the dick. Barely inside of her. I knew this would frustrate her and as soon as she started to try to push me in her deeper. I grabbed her by the throat and began to give her the long dicking of her life.
Deep hard, long fast strokes. The room filled with curse words and the clapping of our bodies. A baritone clapping noise. It was time to hit it from the back. She had what quite possibly have been the nicest, softest ass I’ve ever felt in my life. As I slide in her from behind, I would slap her ass and squeeze. Talking to her, confirming what she was already saying. Every time she would say damn, I’d tell her to take that dick.
As she threw it back, I would shift from the momentum. Her pussy was so good, her booty was so soft. My senses were going haywire. It was that time...

After that day I never really saw or spoke to LaChula_LoKa. But I'll never forget my first time smoking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment