Monday, April 30, 2012

A Journey Of A Weekend

So my weekend started Saturday morning. I had an interview early in the morning so you already know i got on my spiffy shit. The interview went well can't really complain. From the interview i went straight to Atlantic City with my Number One Nigga, my moms. Yes, she knows that i call her my nigga. On a two hour ride with me is no joke. There was once or twice she wanted to slap me to shut up. We spoke about everything. I even told her about the people i smoked with and some stories. Just hanging out.
Ridin around and i'm getting it. She got the bluetooth on like she a thug.
We then finally made it after a quick stop at Popeye's for some lunch. Now the thing about Atlantic City is that its like miniature Las Vegas. With that being said they would expect you to gamble.

A grown ups wonder land







Neither my mom or I like to gamble. So this trip was nothing but some quality time. We just started shopping and even had a couple of beers. Nothing like chilling with my nigga.












After a long day we head home. Broke. But we richer in our love. Later that night i get a call from my right hand man. He was telling me that he wanted to chill and he had some people he had to meet in the city. So we assemble in Times Square at a bar and thats when the adventure begins. We then went to a show of some sort with some funky music. Had me dancing shit i don't normally dance. But i don't put anything new down, i try it all.


We ended up in Brooklyn. Don't ask i'll explain that all in a video post later this week. I got home at six thirty in the morning. I woke up and my mother aka my #1 nigga was like "Hey, lets go to City Island."
I quickly got up with a hangover and got ready quick. Off to City Island we went.












We went with my grandparents. My grandfather is the senior citizen version of me. You can see him here eating a whole fried red snapper. He a clown.












And then my mother and I just went chilling around the city. Drinking Blue Moons and causing havoc. I was trying to take pics but two drunk people can't camera phone properly!
I write these post not to really show much but who I am. Also to show you guys of what i do when  i'm not writing anything. I hope you enjoy and keep on visiting and reading.


-ART-

2 comments:

  1. Your funny I swear, aleast you have a cool mom you can call nigga...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks thanks lol i be bugging funny thing is she condones my retarded-ness. She is my nigga though.
      If anything thanks for reading!

      Delete